Thursday, December 3, 2015

The Absolute BEST...

I just had to share this picture with you guys.

I know that everyone believes their kids or grandkids are the absolute best, cutest, smartest, most adorable that was ever on earth. I’m no different...but you guys have to admit, this kid is so damn cute!!!

Everyone, meet my awesome grandson, Remy Thomas Dill...

12295310_10153836537745802_223491248326786031_n

I mean, seriously...isn’t this the best “photo with Santa” ever?!?!

I just adore this kid.

Love you guys bunches,
~Barb~

1 comment:

  1. He is definitely a sweetie and super cute! I understand completely. I have 8 grandchildren and 3 great grandchildren and am so proud of all of them too. Have a great Christmas and hope you get to spend time with Remy.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to drop by. I am open to any comments, questions, suggestions, critiques, etc, so lay it on me...
Peace & Love,
~Barb~

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...