Wednesday, October 14, 2015

Life Goes On...

I have been in a funk that is beyond deep, unable to function like a normal person. You all know that I have been an Art Journaler for ages but for over 2 3 months I’ve been unable to find the mojo to even touch my journal. I just don’t seem to have it in me.

Being a creative, even when I’m unable to find solace and peace in my art journal, I have to find some type of creative outlet. Lately, I have found that outlet in making jewelry.

20032422893_bdc6c3b269_z

I want to share my creations so maybe that’s the best I can manage to blog about right now.

I plan to not only share what I create but will be offering my creations for sale. Trust that I’m not going to bug the hell out of everyone, trying to shove my creations down your throats, I promise. (I hate it when others do that kind of thing.)

However, I do hope you’ll grab any of my goodies that strike your fancy and be sure to share my website/creations with your friends and family. I am trying to start making some sort of a living and through my creativity is about the only real way I know how at this point.

I have lots of earrings, bracelets, and necklaces made already and will start posting them here in the next few days. I hope you’ll come back and see where my head and heart have been lately.

Thanks so much.

Peace & Love,
Barb

2 comments:

  1. I miss hearing from you. Sorry things have been so hard. I love the piece you posted, and look forward eagerly to seeing more!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your little pin ... very pretty! Sorry you are feeling down ... hope you start feeling better!
    I am looking forward to seeing your other pieces,

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to drop by. I am open to any comments, questions, suggestions, critiques, etc, so lay it on me...
Peace & Love,
~Barb~

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...