Friday, October 16, 2015

A finished Project

Hey y’all.

I hope this finds each of you doing wonderful and enjoying life.

Thanks so much for your kind comments and sweet notes recently. I feel like the gray cloud that has been my constant companion for months is finally starting to lift. Sometimes I feel like what others view as normal life is enough to completely overwhelm me. But then I wonder if maybe I really am carrying huge weight that would freak most anyone out.

*Shrug* Who knows...I can only feel how I feel, right?

Anyway, I’ve been a busy girl the past few days. Remember that dresser I posted back in May? The one I was going to refinish? Well, it has sat on our back porch/patio since then with nothing more than a little sanding having been done. in all those months.

Yeah, that ugly thing. Yikes!!!, right? lol

Look at it now...

IMG_0632

I wish I had taken a little clearer picture but I think you can tell that I did it in a distressed antique white. Quite the change, wouldn’t you say?

I will say that I spent the past three days working like a mad woman on this little project of mine. Now my joints are aching like mad but I sure am proud of the finished piece.

What do you guys think?

Back soon.

Peace,
Barb

1 comment:

  1. It looks perfect! Job well done, I'd say. I am sure loving the distressed white look lately. In the home I hope we're getting, I ordered all of the cabinets done that way.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to drop by. I am open to any comments, questions, suggestions, critiques, etc, so lay it on me...
Peace & Love,
~Barb~

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...