Saturday, February 14, 2015

Happy Valentines Day

Hi y'all. I hope everyone is doing great and staying warm. Even though we live in Florida, we've had some chilly (for us) temperatures lately and I am definitely not liking it.
 
 
Sorry I've been absent the past week+...Noah, my precious grandboy, came home with a horrid cough last Friday and since then we've all caught it and been battling it since. *ugh*
 
It being Valentines, the hubby and I decided that no matter how bad we feel (and we both still feel extremely icky) that we were going out to dinner! Now we're sitting outside our favorite steakhouse waiting to be seated. We've been waiting 45 minutes so far...they said our wait might be as long as 90 minutes.
 
*sigh*
 
I'm really wanting a steak but this is insane! Oh well, it'll be worth it once we've finally been seated.
 
I hope you're all having a good Valentines and staying warm. I'll be back with some new goodies to share in the next couple of days.
 
Also, don't forget to check out the goodies in the Craft Therapy Goods shop (the link is in the tabs up there at the top.) I've added a couple of new, original pieces (like the Love Endures piece in the pic up there) and will be adding more soon.
 
Back soon!
 
Peace & Love,
Barb

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to drop by. I am open to any comments, questions, suggestions, critiques, etc, so lay it on me...
Peace & Love,
~Barb~

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...