Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Art Journaling Frida

So glad to hear that y’all are receptive to my supply/product reviews. I’ve always enjoyed doing them so look forward to some more coming up in the future.

Nothing big to report today. Just stopping in to say Hi and thought I’d share today’s art journal page.

I have long had a love affair with Frida Khalo and this isn’t my first art journal page that features her. She is my art crush, for sure.

01e1c3f8b42594ed58b3cda0429dca069747d53971

Like I said, nothing big…just your average ordinary Tuesday.

I hope yours has been a good one.

Peace & Love,
Barb

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to drop by. I am open to any comments, questions, suggestions, critiques, etc, so lay it on me...
Peace & Love,
~Barb~

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...