Saturday, January 17, 2015

A Quick Smile for the Day

You all know how I fight depression every single day of my life, that's no secret. One weapon in my arsenal to try and lift the dark fog that depression causes is, don't laugh, watching YouTube videos. There are some funny videos out there and laughter is such a good thing. We all need more laughter, don't you think.

This may be the funniest I've come across in ages. Give it a watch and tell me if you found it as funny and cute as I do.



See? Hilarious, huh? I love it!

On another note, I want to send out a quick thanks to Patricia, my very first customer in my new shop! (And no, Patricia, shipping is not a typo...pens ship quite inexpensively.) Thank you so much. 

If you haven't checked it out, I hope you'll take a quick look and tell me what you think. The link is in my tabs up there...Craft Therapy Goods. 

Now, back to my Saturday chores.

Peace & Love,
Barb

4 comments:

  1. OOOOHHHHHH EMMMMMMM GEEEEEE! That was so freaking hilarious! Thanks for sharing it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much! That must be shared! I will blog and facebook your page to send people to see it! And shop? You said shop? Must find that, too. Hope you're having a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That video is his hilarious. Love his facial expressions. Thanks for sharing it. :=)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to drop by. I am open to any comments, questions, suggestions, critiques, etc, so lay it on me...
Peace & Love,
~Barb~

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...