Friday, December 12, 2014

Sun (repeating pattern) Day 12 of #carvedecember


Another short but sweet post for today. I’m just not feeling well…at all.

It happens.

IMG_0060Just a sweet little repeating pattern that forms a sun in the center (or at least it would if I felt well enough to take the time to line things up correctly.)

Do you ever have days that everything hurts, physically and emotionally, and you just can’t seem to find any thing or any where or any one that makes any of it feel better for you?

Well, yeah…that’s kinda what I’m dealing with today. Tomorrow will be better, I’m sure, but for tonight I’m going to just lose myself in my art journal while listening to some mind numbing TV for a while.

Happy weekend, y’all!

Peace & Love,
Barb

2 comments:

  1. Sorry you have a rough day. Congrats on having one of your stamps featured on Julie's blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you feel better real soon. I love your stamp! Thank you so much for visiting, too!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to drop by. I am open to any comments, questions, suggestions, critiques, etc, so lay it on me...
Peace & Love,
~Barb~

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...