Friday, December 19, 2014

Scraps–Day 19 of #CarveDecember

Just using up some scraps today since my scrap bowl is getting a little full.

Besides, not only do we all need a little joy (I know I do,) but my precious bees all need a little honeycomb, too. lol

IMG_0085

I hope you’ve got a great weekend planned. For me, a little Christmas baking, more stamp carving, gift wrapping, some art journaling, and finishing up a couple of handmade gifts.

I can’t believe it’s almost Christmas!

Noah (the grandboy) has gone to Arkansas for a few days to have some holiday time with his father and his father’s family. We’re not having our Christmas until the Saturday after Christmas so it’s good he can see that part of his family, too. As long as they have him back home on time.

Time for me to go stalk y’all all on Instagram so I can see what great stamps you’ve all done today.

Have a great night!

Peace & Love,
Barb

1 comment:

  1. Love that honeycomb stamp! I've always loved that hexagonal pattern but I few like I'd definitely have to practice quite a bit before I could carve such nice honeycomb. Kudos!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to drop by. I am open to any comments, questions, suggestions, critiques, etc, so lay it on me...
Peace & Love,
~Barb~

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...