Thursday, December 4, 2014

Partridge - Day 4 of #CarveDecember

It’s been a long day of running my mother all over town so I’m just now getting time to post my stamp for today…

IMG_0026

I saw a wood carved stamp of a cute little partridge this morning and had to carve my own.

I don’t know if I’ll use it a ton but I do think it’s cute as heck…especially that little plume on her head.

Anyway, that’s it for today. I am working on Christmas presents and today’s running around has put me behind for today so I better get back at it.

Hope you’re all doing great and carving some awesome stamps. See you tomorrow!

Peace & Love,
Barb

3 comments:

  1. love it...it will make a great card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. For some reason I can totally see this on a Christmas tag ... very cute and you are really good at carving curves!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Melanie's right ... your lines are so straight, even the curved ones :) ... I love this bird immediately thought partridge in a pear tree. Thx for sharing, glad you're back on the blog!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to drop by. I am open to any comments, questions, suggestions, critiques, etc, so lay it on me...
Peace & Love,
~Barb~

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...