Sunday, December 7, 2014

Days 6 & 7 of #CarveDecember

I ended up having to carve these past two days of our #carvedecember stamps while traveling in the car.

IMG_0036My husband’s father fell in the shower (he’s 83) and broke some ribs and was bruised up pretty bad so we felt like we needed to make the drive back to NW Alabama and check on them. The trip is about 6 hours each way and we only stayed overnight but that 24 hour period has worn me completely out!

Anyway, trying to carve while riding in the car proved to be pretty challenging so I had to go for simple and relatively easy for these two days stamps. I’m still thinking that I might want to cut the circle and lines stamp down to a rectangle or square instead of the sloping sides.

Yea, come to think of it, I think I’d like that better so I’ll do that. Gimme a sec…

IMG_0037Yes, that is much better, don’t you think.

I hope you’ve all had a good weekend.

Back tomorrow with something a little more complex. I’ve got something in mind and, if it works out, it should be awesome. We shall see.

Peace & Love,
Barb

1 comment:

  1. Barb, I cringed when you said you might trim the circle and lines one...and you DID! Have to admit, it is better...love these!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to drop by. I am open to any comments, questions, suggestions, critiques, etc, so lay it on me...
Peace & Love,
~Barb~

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...