Saturday, December 20, 2014

Buddha–Day 20 of #CarveDecember

A few days of little scrappy stamps while IMG_0088I am feeling a bit low and then BAM!, I come back full force with a doozy of a stamp…

I am absolutely in love with this Buddha I carved today.

I know, I know…probably shouldn’t brag but dang! I can’t help but be a little proud cause he’s pretty awesome. lol

Guess I better hush since I really need to get busy doing some Christmas baking.

And thank you all again for your sweet comments, kind thoughts and your ideas to help us make it until my hubs gets back to work. You guys are the best. We are and will continue to be fine.

See y’all tomorrow.

Peace & Love,
Barb

1 comment:

  1. Wow! I love your buddha, too! Really awesome, Barb! Happy Christmas baking!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to drop by. I am open to any comments, questions, suggestions, critiques, etc, so lay it on me...
Peace & Love,
~Barb~

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...