Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Borders - Day 3 of #carvedecember

I am an art journaling fanatic. At any given time I have at least 3 and sometimes as many as 5 art journals in various stages of completion. I love my art journals.

Although I don’t always follow it, I believe in the rule that everything looks better when framed…that includes my art journal pages. I like to have borders or frames around my pages and spreads but I don’t like to always fall back on washi tape, magazine images, or various papers.

That is where some IMG_0023great border stamps can really come in handy. I don’t have a ton so today is the day I decided to come up with a few more.

Nothing major as far as complexity but geographic patterns always create interest, in my opinion. And hey, everyone loves the swooped banner kind of border, too. I know I do.

I can tell that these will get some good use in my art journals, for sure.

I didn’t sleep well last night so a nap is in order for this afternoon…after I make a few balls of t-shirt yarn for a Christmas present I’m making. Yes, nothing like waiting until the last minute to start creating homemade presents, is there? LOL Yep, that’s how I roll.

See y’all tomorrow.

Peace & Love,
Barb

3 comments:

  1. I love a good border stamp. Very nice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice stamps, Barb! I'm hoping to get back to my studio SOON! Would love to have you look at my carving videos on YouTube...I've been having fun, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love border stamps ... actually any stamp that is versatile I like. These are great ... now I am compiling a list of stamps I want to carve, lol.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to drop by. I am open to any comments, questions, suggestions, critiques, etc, so lay it on me...
Peace & Love,
~Barb~

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...