Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Visitors

We had some unexpected visitors (family) show up yesterday and it was wonderful to see them. But that also means that I haven’t had a moment to catch up with anything for these two days.

I loved getting to visit and catch up with them, not to mention that we played many, many games of dominos while gabbing. All in all, a wonderful visit.

Tomorrow is my catch up on laundry, write blog post(s), dinner in the Crockpot kind of day. Just wanted to drop a quick line.

Back soon!

peace & love,
Barb

P.S. You can now follow Craft Therapy with Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to drop by. I am open to any comments, questions, suggestions, critiques, etc, so lay it on me...
Peace & Love,
~Barb~

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...