Saturday, December 14, 2013

Supply Saturday-At a Loss

Hi y’all. I have an admission...I am at a complete loss as to what supply to review today. I’ve thought on this for days and I guess that my brain is aart supplies little overloaded right now because I just can’t think of a thing that you might find useful at the moment.

So, I tell ya what, I’m going to give Supply Saturdays a break until after the first of the year. Once the holidays are over I feel certain my over-taxed brain will be working a little better.

In the meantime, if there is a supply you would like to see reviewed, please leave it in a comment or shoot me an email. Thanks!

Until then, I’ll just keep doing what I’m doing.

indexI also wanted to answer a question from a reader. I know that we are all from every part of the globe and things don’t always translate as well as I would hope...even with the Google translator over there. I wish there was a better way but until then, I’ll just keep trying to muddle through.

This question came in email form and is from Brittany...

I am very interested in your craft art therapy. Where can I find the questions to how I make entries everyday in my journal? Are there a set of questions and then I explain them through art? Like a 30 day challenge? Please let me know. I feel lost in my life and I think this would help me.

Brittany, I do know how you feel when you say you are feeling very lost in your life, I know those feelings all too well. If you are feeling so lost that you are having thoughts of harming yourself, please seek professional help. If you don’t know where to find any, contact me and I will help you find help. Know that you are not alone.

But back to journaling, I wish there was some easy formula that I could give you and everyone else as to how to make entries every day in your art journal but there isn’t. If you following along with the Art Journaling Wednesday posts, you will be making progress at filling those journal pages before long. If you have specific questions about art journaling that are giving you problems, let me know and I will try to help you out.

Until then, be kind to yourself, do what feels right inside the pages of your journal, and try to spill as much of your emotions onto the pages as feels comfortable...let me know if I can help.

I guess that’s it for today, folks.

I will be back soon with more of the good stuff...maybe even a video this week. *gasp* lol

peace & love,
Barb

1 comment:

  1. I love your blog! I like the way you share information in small doses so we don't get overwhelmed or confused. I enjoy your writing style- you make it feel like we are sitting around having coffee and chatting. I also appreciate the tidbits of your personal life that you share with us. I would like to make a suggestion though. I wonder if you should change your profile picture to better reflect your personality? Maybe a smile? :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to drop by. I am open to any comments, questions, suggestions, critiques, etc, so lay it on me...
Peace & Love,
~Barb~

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...