Thursday, November 28, 2013

Happy Thanksgiving

It’s officially turkey day here in the U.S.

HappyThanksgiving

I know that many of you will be spending your day with family and friends, cooking and eating and I bet some of you will be watching football, too.

I just wanted to take a minute to wish you a wonderful holiday. May the food you eat be delicious, the people at your table be full of love and thankfulness, and, if you’re traveling, may your trip be safe and easy.

peace, love & thankfulness,
Barb

1 comment:

  1. Happy Gobble Day back at ya, my friend! I wish I could stay home and make a AJ page about Thanksgiving! LOL But I will survive and make that page tomorrow! Take care and have a great day!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to drop by. I am open to any comments, questions, suggestions, critiques, etc, so lay it on me...
Peace & Love,
~Barb~

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...