Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Art Journaling Wednesdays

Hi.
 
I'm so glad you found your way here...or back here, as the case may be.
 
If you’re here then you must already have an interest in Art Journaling…maybe it’s just that little itch that tells you how much you would like to be able to try your hand at doing your own art journaling. If only there was some place that would teach you how to get started art journaling, in easy language, with simple ideas and tutorials and without having to pay big bucks?
 
If that sounds like something you’ve thought before, then you are in the right place!

by Phizzychick on Flickr
 Maybe you have been art journaling in one form or another for years and would just like to add to your repertoire of techniques and ideas or maybe just see a fresh side of the same ol’ thing.
 
Sound familiar? Then you’re in the right place, too.
 
What I envision here is an ongoing learning place that every Wednesday (and a few other days here and there) will cover art journaling from complete beginner to old pro. A perpetual workshop, I guess…and I believe it might be the first of it’s kind, too.
 
Another thing that will make this weekly “class” (for lack of a better term) different from most is the cost…pay-what-you-can, when-you-can...simple as that.
 
Seriously.
 
(Check out the AJ Wednesday tab up right below the banner for more info.)
 
I also want to make sure that your questions are answered so don’t be shy, send them to me or leave them in a comment. Nothing is too elementary to ask…I want you to get as much as possible out of our weekly Art Journaling Wednesdays.
 
Whew.
 
I guess that kinda sums up where we’re heading with this little adventure…I do hope you’ll be coming along on this journey with me. Be sure to tell your friends, too…the more the merrier, right?
 
Time to get down to business…We will start with our first installment, Choosing Your Journal, tomorrow. 

Hope to see you then!
 
Peace & Love,
Barb

1 comment:

  1. I am curious about the different fonts I've seen in the journaling. Is there a class for that? lol. I don't have the best handwriting and consistency is difficult for me. How can I learn to write in different fonts? Thanks so much! Love your blogs!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to drop by. I am open to any comments, questions, suggestions, critiques, etc, so lay it on me...
Peace & Love,
~Barb~

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...