Saturday, March 10, 2012

And Another...

I guess once I got one video completed and uploaded, it opened up the flood gates to even more coming down the pike, eh?

So, here’s a short one I finished and uploaded to YouTube yesterday...

I think the next video I do will be a journal page/spread from start to finish unless y’all have something else you’d rather see. Please let me know in the comments. Thanks!

I hope you’re all having a great weekend. It’s our anniversary so it’s definitely a good one for me.

Peace & Love,
~Barb~

1 comment:

  1. I loved looking at your art journal. Art journaling is a new concept for me so still trying to figure it out. Did you draw most of the artwork? Or are they photos? I am concerned about my drawing abilities so wonder if this limits my art journaling?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to drop by. I am open to any comments, questions, suggestions, critiques, etc, so lay it on me...
Peace & Love,
~Barb~

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...