Friday, February 3, 2012

Happy Coffee

I was experimenting with my coffee this morning (see, I am working on getting back to my ritual of morning coffee…go me!) and I have come up with a fabulous little “recipe” for a tasty mocha.

Take about 2/3 cup of steaming hot, brewed:
starbucks_breakfast_blend_whole_bean_coffee

Add 2-3 (ymmv so more if you like) heaping tablespoons of this:
20101209-127730-cocoa-tasting-land-o-lakes-thumb-560x400-127183

and stir well. Then grab some cream, half & half (my favorite), or milk and…
coffee_milk_533

Talk about yum*my!!!
It even makes my coffee happy!
Happy Coffee
Try it, you’ll be glad you did.

Happy Friday, y’all.

Have a great day and an even better weekend.

**MUAH**

Peace & Love,
Barb

3 comments:

  1. Mocha recipe sounds yummy!!! Thanks for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been trying out mocha recipes at home but haven't quite gotten to where I liked the taste. I'm definitely going to try this.... a bit of chocolate in coffee is one of my guilty pleasures!
    Emie

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've started drinking "real coffee" (as greg calls it) again..but adding a scoop of hot chocolate powder to it, making it more of a mocha. It's my breakfast now. Dunno if it will last once the mornings aren't cold anymore, but for now, YUM!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to drop by. I am open to any comments, questions, suggestions, critiques, etc, so lay it on me...
Peace & Love,
~Barb~

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...