Before I say anything else, I really want to tell you guys how much your recent comments and kind words have meant to me. Some of you are commenting for the first time just to let me know you are reading and that thrills me so much. So, thank you, thank you, thank you! I appreciate you all more than you can imagine. It helps this soul of mine just beam.
His work is stressing about his work and our finances so much right now. I hope to get him out of the house over the weekend and go to the beach…it really works wonders on his stress. It’s like all that tension just floats away and he is a new man after that, completely.
In other news, I thought I would make a little list to clue y’all in on a few things, some strange, I bet you didn’t know about me…
- I absolutely swoon for a man in a seersucker suit. It must be some odd Matlock fetish or something. lol
- I collect quotations…thousands…and have notebooks full of them.
- Even though I have a horrible fear of heights and of flying, I really want to skydive. Badly.
- If I had my life to live over again, I would leave for Europe the day after I graduated high school to backpack, cliché as it might sound. Then I would come back to the states and do college then law school. If only.
- I have taken lessons for: tennis, guitar, clarinet, swimming, calligraphy…the only ones that stuck with me are swimming & calligraphy. The others were not my things, I guess.
- I have had very short hair since I was a kid but I’m finally letting it grow…so I can get dreadlocks! (I’m doing it at the end of the month. YAY!)
- Other than a few things from Wal-Mart, I have no clothing that haven’t come from thrift or consignment stores or garage sales.
- I’m giving serious consideration to changing my name. I’m not sure what I want to change it to, though. I just know I don’t feel like a Barbara or Barb.
- I have voted in every election since I turned 18.
- I am disgusted enough with our country that I would leave the US for good if I thought we could make it financially.
- I could eat Mexican food three meals a day, for the rest of my life. OMG, I love it so unbelievably much. Nom! lol
I suppose that is enough drivel for now. I think that I am just wanting to open up a bit more and find lists are an easy way to do it.
Do me a favor, won’t you? Leave a comment (anonymously, if you want) and tell me something about yourself that most people don’t know…kind of like a post secret of sorts.
C’mon…you can' tell me.
Peace & Love,