Thursday, January 19, 2012

Holy Cow!

Are you on Pinterest yet? I am. In fact, I am on Pinterest way, way too much. It is getting in the way of my blogging and other stuff cause that is one addicting place/activity. I love it so much.

Oh my, I do love it.

If you’re not on it yet, take my advice and don’t do it!! If you do, you’ll be like me and go for days without washing your hair, taking a shower or even getting out of your jammies. It takes over your mind and your whole life! All you can think about is what you might be missing on there; all those glorious finds you could be pinning.

I’m only half kidding here.

Seriously, I am warning you…be careful…Pinterest is like the heroin of the internet.

Be the kid in youIn other news, It has been one of my goals to start doing more videos for my YouTube channel and I was all ready to do some new ones with the journal pages I’ve been working on, like that one over there <—. Bad part was that I couldn’t find my Flip video camera. I tore my studio apart looking for it and, after 3-4 days of searching high and love, I reasoned that it must have fallen into my big trash can and been thrown out. *Huge sigh*

Know what I found this afternoon? Yep, my Flip…in my nightstand! I have no clue how it got there but it did. I’m just glad to have found it. It was killing me to think I had thrown it away, even if it was accidentally.

So, it looks like I can actually work on doing some videos, like I had planned in the first place. YAY!  That is if I can keep up with my video camera.

I also need to get back into my groove and start posting on Art Journaling II, again. Funny how you can be so into something one day and you find you’ve lost all interest in that same thing the very next day. I think it must be my depression/SAD that does that to me. I really hate it but I’m going to work hard to push past it.

Some good news on the creativity front…I do feel like I’ve pulled myself out of my funk cause I have been an art journaling fool lately. Once again I can spend literally hours in my studio, paint flinging like mad. WOW!!! I had no idea how much I had been missing this feeling.

In fact, I think I’ll head back in there for a while before bed. *snicker*

Peace & Love,
~Barb~

5 comments:

  1. What a wonderful and refreshing post to read!! I DO hope you will continue with AJII; it is a voice of reason in a sometimes nutsy world.
    Pinterest is like crack. The only thing that saves me is that I can't install the pin marklet, so I can only repin other folks' pins, LOL.
    Well, I'm back to Into the Groove. Laters,
    Trece

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been extremely cautious with Pinterest. I love it for bookmarking recipes and craft ideas, but I *do not* look at other people's pins. So far.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad you got your journaling mojo back!!! I'm glad to find you on Pinterest... off to check it out... I'm sure you'll have boards I'll want to follow!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Never made the Pinterst venture yet. Everyone is talking about it, but I am surfing so much now, my hair is still wet when I head for bed at night. LOL! I an sure glad to see you are getting back into IT, meaning AJing of course and video's. YAY!! Yea, that dead web cam over there needs to be replaced!! *wink*

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pinterest is my biggest time sucker right now...guess you can probably tell it by my 108 boards or whatever! LOL

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to drop by. I am open to any comments, questions, suggestions, critiques, etc, so lay it on me...
Peace & Love,
~Barb~

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...