Thursday, October 6, 2011

I’ve figured it out…

I know now what I’m going to do, blog-wise..

This has been my blog home for years now and I don’t want to give it up. So I’m not going to give it up, I’m just going to change my focus here…my focus and probably the blog name. Still thinking on that part.

But I do want somewhere that is 100% art journal related…since that is my passion and that’s what I’ve created. A whole brand new blog/class/workshop…yeah, it’s all of those things rolled up into one.

It’s called, quite appropriately, Art Journaling IIbasically an extension of my Art Journaling tumblr, where I post photos of awesome art journal pages and journals from all over the net. It’s a way to share something I love in an ongoing class/workshop type format so I can bring art journaling to anyone who has an interest without making them wade through my other “stuff.”

If you are an art journalist or just want to be one, I hope to see you over there. If you don’t know if you might be interested in learning to art journal, why not subscribe to Art Journaling II and see if it might just be something you’d like to try.

What am I going to do here? I plan on keeping here about everything else…my life, my other art, my cooking and baking successes and failures. Two blogs, two different focuses.

So, what do you think?

Peace & Love,
~Barb~

5 comments:

  1. Woo Hoo!! Glad you are back. I have missed you. On my way to the Other Place now!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm really excited about your idea. It's probably a little strange because we have never actually talked, but I feel like I know you, at least a little bit, and because I live with my sister and talk to her about everything, lol, she feels like she knows you too. We were both excited when you made it to Florida - it feels a little bit like you reached paradise to us. ;p When I read her your last blog, she was disappointed, and I'm sure this blog entry will cheer her right back up. I look forward to reading both of your blogs ^_^ - C.S.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sharon, you are the most wonderful friend. I can always count on you to cheer for me and be right by my side and I take a new fork in the road. You are the best. Thank you!

    C.S., You have no idea just how much you made my day with your comment. No, it isn't strange to feel like you know me a little just by reading my blog (I read blogs and have that same feeling about some of those "friends," too) I do hope you will leave more comments, I want to get to know you, too. You can stay anonymous if you want, just sign 'em C.S. and I'll know it's you. So glad, also, that you (and your sister...HI Sis *waving*) are going to travel the journey with me on Art Journaling II. I am really excited about it.

    I love you guys!
    Barb

    ReplyDelete
  4. hello thanks for stopping by at my blog i do love your blog too. i m following on twitter now. have a good week. xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello, Barb! I am glad to see you back :) I checked out Art Journaling II and it looks great. I have subscribed to the blog feed there as well.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to drop by. I am open to any comments, questions, suggestions, critiques, etc, so lay it on me...
Peace & Love,
~Barb~

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...