Friday, July 29, 2011

Bargains Galore!

Welcome dear friends, fellow art journalists, fellow artists, family…welcome everyone! I am so glad you’re here!

Mind has been spinning non-stop with creative ideas and with creating some of those sparks lately. Not to mention, I had a birthday last weekend and I’ve been having more and more tests done…so it has been a very full couple of weeks around these parts.

I’ve also been doing some Ebay selling and it’s going decently…not great but not totally pitiful, either.

I’m doing my best to raise funds since I have tons of deductibles to meet with all these tests, not to mention the new meds I’m being prescribed (I’m on insulin now…joy, joy!)

I decided that there are things in my studio that are just taking up much needed space and I need to sell them and I thought I’d do it here, instead of on my Artfire shop. This would give dibs to my blog readers, ever so faithful through my ups and downs. I have some original art, a few artsy books, a couple of sets of Sharpie Poster Paint pens, pastels and oil pastels, a heat bookbinder with extra binding glue, some jewelry supplies, a BIG box of beautiful glitters…just all kinds of stuff. I will work on the post tonight and will go live with the items for sale tomorrow, Saturday, at 5pm CST. 

I promise GREAT prices and super reasonable shipping, too.

Tell your friends and I will see you all here tomorrow evening!

Thanks so much!

Peace & Love,
Barb

4 comments:

  1. I hope that I can get some cool stuff from you. I feel for you since I am thinking I might have some serious health issues staring me in the face. Yikes! Hope you can breathe in Florida. Missouri was so miserable for me last week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would LOVE to buy from you!! At the moment, I am jonesing for Portfolio pastels, pan pastels and watercolor crayons in particular, but I will happily drool over whatever you post!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, you said that the items would go on sale at 5PM CST...did I somehow miss the post?

    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello! Can't wait to see what you're getting rid of ♥

    Much love and peace with everything you are going through.

    http://desertfurwheat.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to drop by. I am open to any comments, questions, suggestions, critiques, etc, so lay it on me...
Peace & Love,
~Barb~

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...