Wednesday, June 22, 2011

A Quick Question

I have been wanting to do a video and I know that I am going to do a journal flip through (version 2.0) but I’d like to also do one that YOU would like to see.

So, tell me…what would you like me to do a video of to post later this week? A technique, a tutorial, art journaling how-to, just a vlog of me blabbing (lol), it can be anything…you name it! So leave a little comment and tell me and I will do it.

Now, back to what you were doing.

Peace, Love & Thanks!
Barb

4 comments:

  1. I'd be all for just seeing you're little furry friend sleeping. But I'm sure that's just me. For me Techniques are always welcomed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love to see how you make a journal page, from the original background to the finishe like the one on the June 11th post! Love your pages and spreads.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I 2nd what Sharon said.... I'd like to see a page from start to finish... but anything would be great.
    Thanks, Emie

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree with others. I'd like to see a page from start to finish. Love your art!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to drop by. I am open to any comments, questions, suggestions, critiques, etc, so lay it on me...
Peace & Love,
~Barb~

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...