Friday, June 17, 2011

Define Yourself

Hola, my beautiful, kind and loving friends.  I hope this finds each of you with a smile on your face and a warm feeling in your heart.

As for me, I’m doing pretty good. Still struggling with health issues but I suppose I will probably do that for the rest of my life.

Good news is that I did find a new doctor here in Pensacola and I LOVE him! I just don’t think I could have found a better doc…he got his MD at Harvard and has been voted in the top 200 physicians in the country every year since 2006. Pretty impressive on paper and even more impressive in person…he spent 30-40 minutes with me on my first visit. That alone blows me away but he also really wants to get to the bottom of all my issues. YAY!

In other news, lots of paint flinging and art journaling going on in the studio these days and that makes this chickadee feel wonderful. I adore it when the creative spirit that is in each of us just jumps up and goes crazy in me.

Define yourself4

And, I have been pouring things out in my art journal, too. I’m so glad that it’s fun again cause I have missed my journal time each day. It has always brought me such peace and I need that relief. I finished up my “Chloe” spread (you saw the “before” shot in my last post, right?):
Chloe - finished

Finished another spread:One day at a time

And now it’s time to finish the last 2 page spread and the one final page of this journal so I can start fresh with a new journal. I just love that fresh, crisp white brandnewness (yeah, I made that one up) of a new journal, all perfect just waiting to be lovingly smeared and smudged with paint and etched upon with pens and pencils and markers.

Maybe things are on an upswing…one can hope.

So tell me, what’s new with you?

Peace & Love,
Barb

3 comments:

  1. Hey girly girl. I am so glad to see you getting back to the Barb I began following years ago. I am so sorry you lost your baby. I just hope someone is taking good care of her like you did.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sorry about your kitty. I know how sad a time it is, and it's good you are journaling about it. Such lovely pages!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have been on my heart and i've missed seeing your posts on twitter, so I had to pop over to check on you. I'm so grateful that the job vamp through and you've moved to a place that seems to be feeding your creativity. ((hugs))

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to drop by. I am open to any comments, questions, suggestions, critiques, etc, so lay it on me...
Peace & Love,
~Barb~

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...