Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Boxes and Hope

Well, I’m quite overwhelmed with all the bad news that surrounds our area of Alabama right now and, being the highly sensitive person that I am, have had to turn the news completely off. It is all that is shown on the news here and it absolutely makes my soul ache each time I see pictures or videos of the devastation and the devastated.

We have personally donated nine large garbage bags and boxes of clean, used clothing, blankets, pillows, personal care items  and household goods. That has made my heart feel good.

Although we are completely surrounded by boxes since our move is only 3 days away, I have so many ideas and dreams that are filling my head. I’m making plans and dreaming HUGE dreams. So much that is good fills my thoughts as I pack our things for this move.

I know that I have wanted to make a real go at making my art and creative based offerings a true business but I’ve only dabbled at it. I’ve wanted the rewards but haven’t put in the work that I should have to see results I’ve wanted to see.

I’ve told you all before how I adore Goddess Leonie and how great she makes me feel. She has just opened a brand new e-course, “How to be a Business Goddess,” and it is really fueling my fire and sparking my passions in ways I’ve not had before. In this course she is sharing how she has gone from working a full-time day job and wishing she could live her dreams to actually doing it…and making a 6 figure income at it, too!

I’m devouring every morsel of this course. If this is something you think you would be interested in, and I can’t imagine anyone not wanting to live the life of their dreams, check it out by clicking the banner below. (If you do click and chose to purchase, I earn affiliate commission from your purchase so you’re helping me out, too.)

500

Thanks to all I’m learning from Goddess Leonie in this great course, I am hard at work by taking notes, brainstorming ideas and really just dreaming of what I would like to see in a brand new Art Journaling e-course. I do know I am going to fill it with lots of videos, handouts and techniques to share with everyone.

Once we get settled in Pensacola, I will be able to really focus myself on studying Leonie’s Business Goddess course and to building my own new e-course dream into a wonderful reality. I feel so many great things on the horizon. Good things to learn, to share, to be a part of in the coming months.

I believe I feel better today than I have in months.

And listen, if you have questions about the Business Goddess e-course, ask me…I will give you honest answers. I never put things on my blog that I do not wholeheartedly believe in…ever!

Oh, one last thing. I’m thinking of restarting Supply Saturday posts since I will be in an area where I will have access to a much broader area of art and crafting supplies to share with y’all. Let me know in a comment if this is something you would like to see me start up again. Your input means so much to me. Thanks!

It may be a few days before I blog again since we’ll be loading up the ol’ Uhaul in only 3 days so y’all take care of yourselves and be kind to each other.

Peace & Love,
Barb

2 comments:

  1. Wow I can't believe that it got here sooo fast that you guys are leaving. Safe travels my friend! Can't wait to see your new digs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I stumbled upon your blog and absolutely enjoy it whole heartedly. I definitely share in your sensitive nature to always hearing about devastation on the news and the need to keep it turned off. However, you're doing a great thing by donating. I wish you the best on your move! I try and always help out where it is needed and my family, even being in NJ, has recently gone through our clothes and donated a bunch.

    Being out of college with a degree in hand and not sure what to do but being happy reading about How to be a Business Goddess gives me hope that somewhere in the future I can be happy with where college, and myself, bring me as long as I put the time into it.

    I recently started blogger to find more of myself because 4 years of college only start you off in some sort of direction with way too many options and not enough time.

    I look forward reading more on your move! Good luck! I have family in Pensacola and they love it there!

    Best wishes!
    -Sarah

    P.S. my newly created blog is here : ahttp://recycledideasandcrafts.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to drop by. I am open to any comments, questions, suggestions, critiques, etc, so lay it on me...
Peace & Love,
~Barb~

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...