Thursday, April 7, 2011

Sunshine & Starfish

The past two days have been beautiful here in Alabama. In fact, yesterday was such a nice day and I know that I need to get outside more that I went outside and spent over three hours on the riding lawn mower.

Talk about making me feel good!

Today I should have spent time packing and sorting through stuff. Notice I said should have?

Wanna see what I managed to accomplish after starting to go through my jewelry supplies?

 

photo(1)

Yeah, I kinda got distracted by these cute little starfish charms and then a bit side-tracked when I went through my Swarovski crystal stash. lol

I’ll do better tomorrow.

I hope.

Peace & Love,
Barb

1 comment:

  1. I like how you get distracted. If distraction ends with darling little earrings then yay!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to drop by. I am open to any comments, questions, suggestions, critiques, etc, so lay it on me...
Peace & Love,
~Barb~

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...