Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Journaling Again

It doesn’t seem like it’s been that long but when I looked in my journal last night, I realized just how long it has been. I had even left this page in progress, as though I just paused to answer the door or grab a drink from the kitchen…it was just put on hold, waiting on me to come back.

And I did.

2-24-11 (2)

I’m okay with it so I guess it’s time to move on.

On the Florida move ordeal, we’re for sure going on May 17th at the latest, possibly sooner. I wake up every day and get more excited about getting there, too. I can’t wait to roam our new hometown and get to know places, finding our favorite restaurants, coffee shops, book stores & definitely my favorite thrift stores.  I’m looking forward to sunsets and fresh seafood, relaxing weekends that we spend all day kicked back in the lawnchairs at the waters edge sifting through shells and drinking beers. lol

It feels like Richie and I will get to be honeymooners for the first time, too. We’ve always had kids living with us since we met but this will be a huge change since it will be just us, finally. (I love our kids with all my heart but I’ve been doing the parenting thing for over 26 years and I’m tired.)

It won't be long now, thankfully!  Thanks for bearing with me while I’ve been totally stressed out and completely absorbed by the whole Florida thing. Not that I’m over the having a one track mind about the move but I’ll try not to let it consume me. Smile

Peace & Love,
Barb

4 comments:

  1. Well it seems that you guys have made a final decision. I am sending positive thoughts your way that all of this works out for you. Living on the beach sounds sooo exciting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you have a safe trip and take your time to enjoy it. I love your journal--I am thinking about starting one. I have tons of blank journals sitting around and I love collaging. I have no idea why I never thought of this before--I'm a scrapbooker, lol! You are inspiration to me and I love the new look of your blog ♥

    http://desertfurwheat.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Living on the beach - dream come true. Enjoy!

    www.LeylaNavab.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Girl! I'd be letting it consume me!! Moving is always exciting!! I can't wait til you get settled. Maybe my husband would even let me travel to come see you!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to drop by. I am open to any comments, questions, suggestions, critiques, etc, so lay it on me...
Peace & Love,
~Barb~

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...