Saturday, April 2, 2011

In Case You Wondered…

…where I’ve been, my little sister had surgery on Friday and needed me there to take her for appointments the day before, take her in for her surgery, and be there with her and take care of her through and after surgery.

My sister and I spent too many years not being as close as we should be but now she is one of my very best friends and there is nothing I can’t confide in her about. I love that she asked me to come and be with her…it just makes my heart sing.

We acted through it all like we always do, like total clowns. We had the nurses and even her doctor cracking up. I know for sure that no one on the women’s floor of her hospital won’t soon forget the two of us. I even posted a pic of her bright blue urine on facebook…she wouldn’t know what to do if I didn’t embarrass her a little here and there. lol

But now she’s home, resting and being waited on by my nephews (her sons) so I came home late this afternoon. It always feels good to sleep in your own bed, doesn’t it? So, tonight she gets to sleep in her bed and I’m about to curl up next to my sweet hubby in my bed.

Anyway, I just wanted y’all to know that I’m still here, I’ve just been really busy with family. And, let’s be honest, what better is there to be busy with than family, right?

I do have lots that I have on my mind to share but it’s late and I’m so tired that it will have to wait until tomorrow. It has to do with admissions and being honest and that kind of thing…but more, tomorrow.

I hope your weekend is a wonderful one.

Peace & Love,
Barb

2 comments:

  1. Yes I would take a photo of someone's blue pee pee too if I had the chance AND post it on FB!! We are the unknown twins!! HA!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sisters are wonderful and it such a blessing you can be there for yours. The blue urine is priceless. But sister would kill me if I did that lol.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to drop by. I am open to any comments, questions, suggestions, critiques, etc, so lay it on me...
Peace & Love,
~Barb~

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...