Saturday, April 16, 2011

Frustration!

No answer from anyone about the where and when of Richie’s transfer…and no resignation from Richie, either.

We both know that they’ve got us in a bit of a squeeze. We badly need the health insurance and, as Sharon pointed out, jobs are not so readily available these days either so to resign and move with the hope of Richie finding a job could really be a bad move at this point in time.

Neither of us know what to do; it’s frustrating & getting really old, too!

Being in limbo sucks.

This whole thing sucks.

*sigh*

Barb

2 comments:

  1. Ugh! I'm so sorry :( I hope this week brings more answers than questions for you. I know it can be so hard, just wanting a decision no matter what that decision is. I am with you - being in limbo sucks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Waiting is the pits, but soon things will change for the better! :) Hang in there!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to drop by. I am open to any comments, questions, suggestions, critiques, etc, so lay it on me...
Peace & Love,
~Barb~

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...