Tuesday, April 26, 2011

At Breakneck Speed

Hi y’all!

I hope you know how much I have missed being here but some changes have come down the pike and Richie and I are scrambling to get everything sold, donated, trashed or packed. The company has come through with his transfer so we are headed for Pensacola, Florida in 1 1/2 weeks!!! Talk about quick!

Anyway, my days are filled with trying to get things in some semblance of order as I weed through everything at warp speed.

I did want to check in and say Hi and let y’all all know what’s up and why I may be a little absent for the next couple of weeks. But trust me, I will be checking in and sharing all the milestones as we trek through this adventure.

Here’s a little something I wanted to share with everyone today, and I hope you all take it to heart:

You are! I am! *smile*

Take care and I’ll be back soon to share new places and happenings.

Peace & Love,
Barb

2 comments:

  1. Good Luck with your whirlwind move. I almost called you about an hour ago. But now glad I didn't since you are busy bee!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish you the best and thanks for sharing that "saying"! It encouraged me. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to drop by. I am open to any comments, questions, suggestions, critiques, etc, so lay it on me...
Peace & Love,
~Barb~

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...