Friday, March 11, 2011

Dreaming Big

I think that most of you know we are planning to move to the Florida Gulf Coast, more particularly Clearwater Beach/Indian Rocks Beach, sometime during the month of May.

I am so excited (although a little scared, I admit) to get there…I just dream about so much about our life to be…

feeling the healing power of the warm sand between my toes

2685528810053493126wNpkvQ_fs

riding my bike to the farmers market

Charleston-Cycle-Chic

selling my creations on Pier 60 at sunset

Pier 60 sunset 

walking the beach in the evenings with my love3568065909_d992ff7700_z

days spent painting and creating with the salt air filling my nostrils

SuperStock_1071-7454

searching for seashells and sea glass

S3010077

playing for hours with my little Chloe Belle on the beach133428762_1dc1d2190b

Just so much to look forward to…and I can’t wait. Can you feel my excitement?

Back soon with some artsy goodies I’ve been working on…some crafty things, too.

Peace & Love,
Barb

4 comments:

  1. Great post! It's always exciting stay in new places--you can start a new life! Meaning...you get to do things you weren't able to do before, make new goals, rrearrange furniture and find new places for things! That's always fun...a fresh start. Good luck with the move!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooo Barb, I'm so jealous. I need a beach vacation right now!

    ReplyDelete
  3. but you'll be even farther away from me!

    ReplyDelete
  4. this sounds so good! I've got about eight more years before we can pack up and go to some place with warm sandy beaches and a bike ride to the market.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to drop by. I am open to any comments, questions, suggestions, critiques, etc, so lay it on me...
Peace & Love,
~Barb~

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...