Monday, February 21, 2011

Doing it All

I’m still alive but am really doing some soul searching these days.  Between that, my art, trying to get my Scentsy business started (http://barbsmith.scentsy.us/ is the link if you’re looking for some wonderful scents for your home and/or car), sewing a little, and working on things that have to do with our upcoming move to Florida…I am just not finding the time to blog these days.  I often think “Oh, I need to write a blog post about ___.” but I never seem to find the time to actually do it.

My art journal had been quite lonely but I’ve picked it back up (we all need a break from things every once in a while, right) and I’m doing more in there than in recent weeks. This is the spread I am working on right now:

2-21-11I literally stopped in mid-sentence because I felt the call of the blog pulling at me but I’m going to get back at it as soon as I post this.

With the weather here having been so beautiful and warm for the past week, I have spent as much time outside as I possibly can, too.  The grandboy has loved being outside with me and that makes it even sweeter to be out there.

Just lots of stuff going on around here…what’s been up with you guys?

I will try to get around here more often and share more of what I’ve been creating, too.  Don’t forget to head to my Scentsy site and check out the great wickless candle fragrances and burners…I have one going in my studio all the time now so it always smells heavenly! Let me know if you have questions about it…I’d love to help you out.

Until next time…

Peace & Love,
Barb

4 comments:

  1. what an excellent muse that rosie the riveter! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. My goodness you are really busy, it seems like when it rains it pours and that seems like what is going on with you, moving, new business... it adds up fast. Blogging is for sure a lot of work, especially when 5 million things are going on at once.

    -Much love, Kim and Mr. Gnome

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! What a great page! I am on my way to your scentsy site now!

    ReplyDelete
  4. the grandboy's not living with y'all again is he? did everyone get moved out?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to drop by. I am open to any comments, questions, suggestions, critiques, etc, so lay it on me...
Peace & Love,
~Barb~

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...