Thursday, January 20, 2011

Bullets over Broadway

  • My doctors visit today brought the good news that my heart is doing fine and I am in better shape, cardiac-wise, than we had once thought. This is such HUGE weight off my shoulders. I can’t tell y’all how much better this news makes me feel. My doc has even cleared me to start exercising and even encourages me to start an exercise program…something I know I need to do.
  • In addition to joining the gym, the only way I’m going to get any exercise cause I know me, I am a lazy slug…I am going to be cooking much, much more and doing it much healthier than ever before, too. I’m from the south and we eat so many fried foods and potatoes at every meal but I have got to stop all that foolishness. I AM going to stop it, too.
  • I’m making some serious steps in my art life, too. I have pretty much decided that I am going to do my first art fair. What that means is I have to hunker down and really start putting my art together…since the fair is in March. YIKES! lol
  • In order to put all of these good intentions into action, I am going to have to take a little break from my endless, mindless hours on the internet…including reading blogs. I hate mission out on things but I can spend hours, literally HOURS, reading blogs. I have got to stop doing that if I’m ever going to really get anything done.

I’ll be checking in. Wish me luck (I’ll be posting progress here and there, I promise.)

Peace & Love,
Barb

2 comments:

  1. I'm so glad to hear you're getting good news from your doctor! It will be hard getting into a routine but it's definitely worth it.

    I have to do that too. I've found if I limit myself to only 50 subscriptions blogwise I can keep up with my favorites and it just takes a few minutes out of my day.

    Good luck on your first show!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I am so glad to hear that your heart is OK! Whew! I am also glad to hear about the Art Fair!! Can't wait to see what you will come up with. You go, girl!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to drop by. I am open to any comments, questions, suggestions, critiques, etc, so lay it on me...
Peace & Love,
~Barb~

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...