Friday, December 31, 2010

Wave Goodbye, Say Hello

Another year is coming to a close so it’s time to say Goodbye to 2010. Whether it’s adiós, au revoir, addio, lebewohl, afscheid, adjö or however it might be said where you’re from, I bid a not-so-fond farewell to a year that has been less than the kindest of years to me. I hope with all of my wishing power that the upcoming 2011 is a much better, kinder, gentler year, for each of us (even if your past year has been a good one, I hope the new year is even better!)

For those of you that have stuck with me, continuing to come and read my silliness and whining, even when all I could manage was to just grunt and moan a bit:

“May your coming year be filled with magic and dreams and good madness. I hope you read some fine books and kiss someone who thinks you’re wonderful, and don’t forget to make some art — write or draw or build or sing or live as only you can. And I hope, somewhere in the next year, you surprise yourself.” ~ Neil Gaiman

And for those that have been less than my friends; those who have hurt my feelings, ignored me, snubbed me, been fair-weather types or just made me feel like I am less than worth their time :

*snicker*

Happy 2011 everyone! Talk to you next year!!

Peace & Love,
Barb

4 comments:

  1. You are too funny Barb. I loved the Gaiman quotation.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This was marvelous!! I printed Gaiman's quote in 28pt. type to put at the start of 2011's Art Journal.
    Thanks so much!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha! I love, love, love the bluntcard!I'm going to have to look that website up.

    Happy New Year and good luck in all your endeavors in 2011!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy New Year! You were one of the class winners in my giveaway on my blog! Love, Wyanne

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to drop by. I am open to any comments, questions, suggestions, critiques, etc, so lay it on me...
Peace & Love,
~Barb~

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...