Monday, December 20, 2010

A Little Holiday Break

Like so many others are doing around this time of year, I'm going on a little blogging break—in addition to trying to heal this broken shoulder of mine, I am also trying to do as much xmas tree as possible to clean and bring a little holiday spirit into our home and maybe even make some holiday candies—so I'm leaving you with this little surreal photo manipulation from a Christmas Tree of last season.

I feel like it speaks to the season; it reminds me that it really is about the little things; being with family, remembering to be thankful for all that we do have and no worries about what we don’t, it’s about having simple fun of playing games, making meals and candy and deserts together to share and not about spending tons of money we don’t have on junk no one will remember a week from now!

Whether you celebrate Christmas, Hanukkah, Kwanza, Winter Solstice, or your very own brand of winter holiday, I sincerely wish each of you tremendous joy this holiday season…and remember, enjoy the little things for in the long run, they are really the big things!

I plan on using the next few days to heal, art journal (yes, I’m going to try and get back into my love for my journals), reevaluate some things, make some plans and maybe do some tutorials and videos to share with you all.

Peace, Love & Happy Holidays,
Barb

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful Tree Barb and Happy Holidays to You!

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful!! I love ya Barb!! I hope your holiday is filled with NO stress (that can be my Christmas wish, can't it?) and nothing but love, laughter, and happiness!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Enchanting tree!! Happy Holidays!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sending much juju-healing love to you & your shoulder,dear :-)
    Have a Merry Festivus!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to drop by. I am open to any comments, questions, suggestions, critiques, etc, so lay it on me...
Peace & Love,
~Barb~

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...