Tuesday, November 9, 2010

List it Tuesday

I’ve decided to begin something new around these parts, thanks to Aimee at Artsyville. I love lists, so this is right up my ally, and there are so many I want (need?) to make.  So, these Tuesday soirees into listdom (is that a word?) will be a regular thing here at Craft Therapy…or, at least, as regular as I can be.

If you would like to join in, click this wonderful icon that Aimee made just for these wonderful Tuesdays to see her list and be sure to make your own list.

 Projects and goals to start, work on, and/or finish…

  1. Start the revamp of the cottage chair; begin with sanding and buying the paint (the fabric will be here today!)
  2. Clean out closets to rid us of all those clothes that we don’t and never again will wear.
  3. List lots of things on Ebay…and keep it going.
  4. Create a painting with her favorite quote for Donne’s room at her new “home.”
  5. Actualize the vision of an iPhone/iPod case that I have in my head.
  6. Begin an inspiration journal and tear out all those images from the tons of magazines I have saved around here so I can rid myself of them.
  7. Paint the bookshelves white and distress them.
  8. Make more YouTube videos to share.
  9. Clean out my bookshelf and lighten my load of books.
  10. Begin listing at least one thing on my Artfire shop each day.

I think starting with a list of ten is a nice, short start for this new Tuesday adventure. I promise the lists will sometimes be more interesting than this, my first. I do believe that these lists will be good for me to reflect on so sometimes they will be quite boring, too. At least they will be to anyone but me…but I hope you will bare with me and trudge through them from time to time.

By the way, if you’re looking for a really fun list to read through, check out iHanna’s List it Tuesday. Such fun experiments she has on her list. Do go and give it a read.

Now, to get on with my day…and work on my list.

Happy Tuesday! What are your plans for this wonderful day?

Peace & Love,
Barb

2 comments:

  1. I too am a list lover. I keep telling Aimee that I will join. I really should follow through on that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Goals...I'm never good at setting them. Not realistic ones anyway.

    How is Donne? Where is she now?
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to drop by. I am open to any comments, questions, suggestions, critiques, etc, so lay it on me...
Peace & Love,
~Barb~

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...