Friday, October 29, 2010

Creative Mojo & Family

Just a quickie little post to say Hi and check in with everyone. It’s late and I need to get sleep so I can get up early and head to Mississippi to visit with Donne (my sister/mother, in case you haven’t been reading lately) for a while and pick up some furniture from her apartment. The furniture is for my oldest daughter since she’s moving into her own apartment in two weeks.

Whew!

Savannah and Noah (my oldest daughter and the grandboy) are going with me since I can’t travel alone anymore, and we’re going to spend the night with my wonderful little sister and her teenage boys, my precious nephews.

Family. Oh, how happy I am to have family that I love so dearly and that loves me. It just feels so very good. I don’t know why I went so long without having a relationship with my sister but now she is my best friend and I could not ask for a better one.

Text Tree in progress Anyway, my creative spirit has been on a hiatus during all of this turmoil with Donne. That usually happens with me; in times of stress, I seem to be incapable of creating anything of substance. YAY for feeling that tender rush of creative mojo that came washing over me this morning. I am proud of the piece started during that time. I can’t wait to play with it some more…but that will have to wait until Sunday, when we get back from Mississippi.

Y’all have a great weekend and be sure to find a little time for yourself…never forget to take care of you! (My workshop friends, I will check my emails while I”m gone but will otherwise be out of touch until Sunday afternoon…just keep on creating!)

Peace & Love Always,
Barb

3 comments:

  1. Be safe on your travels my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hear you about the creative spirit. When it arrives I'm always grateful for it's appearance!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like that tree...very neat!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to drop by. I am open to any comments, questions, suggestions, critiques, etc, so lay it on me...
Peace & Love,
~Barb~

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...