Thursday, September 9, 2010

Balancing Act

I often wonder how so many other blogging artist/wife/mother’s do everything they have to do in a day. I can’t seem to fit everything in that needs to be done…and my blog is usually what suffers. I wish some of you that do manage to cover it all would give me some tips or pointers.

One thing that I have promised myself is that I will be more regular about updating my blog (YAY!), get more of my “need to do” things done early in the day, and I’ll stop watching so much TV (it is such a time killer and a very non-productive way to kill off time.)  As for the blogging part, my updates may not be huge but I am going to make every effort to be way better with my regularity…I’m even shooting for 5 times a week. Yeah, I’m ambitious, what can I say? *chuckle-snort*

Crayolas Question, since I think you all are so smart and all knowing…where is the least expensive place to get posters printed?  I’ve got some cool ideas (like this pic taken by my incredibly talented daughter) that I’d like to get printed to poster size but I’m having a hard time finding a place to get them printed that is priced reasonably. So, any ideas?

Before I head out to the grocery store (my first real outing in over a week, thanks to the fibro pain, ugh!), I wanted to give a quick thanks to my wonderful friend, Sharon (I’m going to work on my glasses, honey, I swear…so many projects, so little time GAH!), and thanks & Hi to all my new followers. I will try and make it worth your while to come and visit.  I am thinking that it’s time that I do another video so I am going to work on that today and, hopefully, have it ready for y’all tomorrow.

Until then…

Peace & Love,
~Barb~

6 comments:

  1. Love your blog!

    I haven't been blogging recently, but i've run a few decently popular ones in the past. Since you mentioned your blog suffering as a result of time crunching here is an idea for you-

    Instead of posting 5x a week try doing 2 (or 3) quality posts a week. A smaller posting schedule will give you time to create good quality content with out feeling daily pressure. Also, having a schedule & posting regularly will give people something to depend on (bringing them back more often) and a smaller posting schedule will give you time to think, write and edit your posts which will improve quality.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I knew a place to offer; I dont though. But I think it is so cool that you are making a poster out of your daughter's picture.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very talented pic! I'd suggest cafe press... pretty good stuff at reasonable prices.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are too cool my friend. Can't wait to see your new eyes when you get them finished. I haven't been blogging much either with working 7 days a week for a while, but I am nearing the end of that piece of work and will be able to blog and journal again soon. YEAAAAA

    ReplyDelete
  5. One thing that really helps me alot with all the juggling act I have going on, is I create a cork board full of current projects, such as blogs, craft items, books, chores etc... and each day I attempt to place an accomplishment on each project.... it helps me move forward.. if that helps any

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for your no-taxes-advice. I a taking the advice right now.
    I don't watch as much telly as I did before I started blogging. (But when I do, I really enjoy it :-)))
    Think I will refrain from poster-print-advice. Since I live in Denmark ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to drop by. I am open to any comments, questions, suggestions, critiques, etc, so lay it on me...
Peace & Love,
~Barb~

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...