Wednesday, July 21, 2010

My First Video

I finally found some great video editing software so that I could edit and compress videos to upload them to Youtube and share them here. (I’m using VideoSpin by Pinnacle and it’s not only fabulous, it’s free!)

Anyway, this is my very first one so the quality isn’t great (y’all be kind, okay?) but I will work on it so the next ones will be much better.

So, here goes….

I hope y’all like it and you’ll take the time to drop a note on youtube or leave comment here on my blog. I’d love to hear your thoughts.

Thanks and y’all have a great rest of the week! And don’t forget about Supply Saturday…some great supplies on tap for review this week.

Peace & Love,
Barb

9 comments:

  1. Your journal is just incredible...congrats on the blog remodel and your first vid!
    <3 Mara

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Barb,
    First of all, your journal is amazing! I really enjoyed seeing it. Alot of what I saw really hit home for me, struck a cord. Music went well with the video and you did a great job for your first video - I would have never guessed! Cool beans! All of it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great journal flip through Barb, it is great to see the variety in your pages. Congratulations on your first video.

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW! What a great first video. See, now you have another thing to teach folks like me to make $$. I love your journal. Absolutely fab!! Thanx for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful Barb! Handled your vid like a pro!

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh, this is just beautiful! your pages are so full of color, it's absolutely delicious. can't believe you filled all those pages! wonderful work, my dear ~

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi, Barb! Terrific first video! Wow! I love how visually rich and interesting your journal is! Even lots of textures, too! Thanks so much for sharing it with us! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice job. Love all the happy colors of your journal

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your video!!! Your journal is really great!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to drop by. I am open to any comments, questions, suggestions, critiques, etc, so lay it on me...
Peace & Love,
~Barb~

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...