Wednesday, June 16, 2010

A Huge Thanks & Winners

My wonderful friends and blog readers, when I asked for your help 12 days ago, I was at the end of my rope…but you guys really came to our aid.

We appreciate your help more than you know. Every penny you guys contributed (either directly or through buying items from my Etsy shop) has gone to help my daughter get on her feet, pay daycare, buy gas, and purchase scrubs and she is very thankful. Her 1st paycheck is coming June 22nd and she feels she'll be out of the woods then. Thank you for all your help...it means the world to me. You guys are the very best!

The winners of the giveaways I promised (even though some of you didn't leave comments, I still have your names via Paypal and included you) are:

1. A FREE 10 pack set of Sharpie Water-based Paint Pens goes to MISSY!
2. The sweet framed art piece entitled “A Rainbow of Butterflies” that I created goes to AMANDA (Persistent Green)!
3. One of my very favorite art pieces I’ve ever created, “The Meaning of Love'” goes to KATHY (Paper Pumpkin)!

I have everyone’s addresses on their Paypal so I will get these goodies out to y'all on payday.

Thank you again, from the bottom of my heart!

Peace & Love,
Barb

3 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness! Oh my goodness! Thank you! What a total surprise today! Well, you couldn't have picked a better day -it was grey and I felt blue, and now you brought me sunshine! I am so glad that your daughter is feeling almost out-of-the-woods now. Things are on their way UP! Love and hugs and prayers and peace to all of you. Here's to better days! Thanks again, Kathy♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Barb, I am so glad that the Chip In helped your daughter. Wishing her the best as she begins a new adventure. And as Tim Holtz would say, "Enjoy the journey."

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh yay! What a nice bonus. I'm so glad we were able to help out, Barb. Looking forward to seeing your beautiful artwork in the mail. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to drop by. I am open to any comments, questions, suggestions, critiques, etc, so lay it on me...
Peace & Love,
~Barb~

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...