Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Lost Journal

I know that many of you know how I keep 2 or 3 (or more) art journals going at one time, right?  I mean, doesn’t everyone do this?  *grin*

Well, I have been rooting around in my studio, searching 100_3341 high and low for my Moleskine that is dedicated to doing Zentangle art….and I can’t find it anywhere! It’s gone *poof* and I have no clue where.

Grrrr……

Dang it, I want to take it with me to work today and work in that baby on my lunch hour and it is hiding from me somewhere in that abyss of supplies and art that I call my studio.

*sigh*

Hope your hump-day is a good one.

Peace & Love,
Barb

3 comments:

  1. You too?? I lost one also, but finally found it when I cleaned. I thought I actually threw it out when I emptied the trash. Whew!! PS: I love zentangles!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I usually have several going at one time. Hope you are able to find it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You'll probably find the book when you are looking for something else. I do that all the time! Either that, or when I'm cleaning my studio I re-arrange things and put things in places that I think are good places and then can't find them again! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to drop by. I am open to any comments, questions, suggestions, critiques, etc, so lay it on me...
Peace & Love,
~Barb~

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...