Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Back in the Saddle

Only time for a quickie…and to save time I’m going to do it with bullets. Hope y’all don’t mind.

  • Went to the doc this morning and he released me to go back to work. YAY!!! Says I’m healing great and can resume normal activities with the exception of lifting; I’m limited to less than 20 lbs for another 3 weeks. Other than that, I am good to go. Y’all have no idea how happy that makes me! So tomorrow it’s back to work for me…finally.
  • IMG_0593Went to the bank yesterday and, are ya ready for this?…the financing went through without a hitch! I took delivery this morning of my very first EVER brand.new.car! OMG, I am so excited. It’s cute, runs like a top, and I am loving it! Driving this baby makes going back to work tomorrow even better. How cool is that? So, this baby is all mine (well, mine and the bank’s until I pay it off LOL)
  • The hubby and I are booking our vacation next week. He cashed in some of his shares of stock in our company (O’Reilly Auto Parts) and the check will be here Monday or Tuesday…so we’re headed to Vegas in July. For my birthday! Woot!
  • Lastly, I finally got some pics of recent art journal taken so I could post them and thought I’d share…102_4499102_4498 102_4496102_4495 102_4494102_4493That’s about all I have for today.  I imagine I’ll be exhausted tomorrow when I get home but I’ll be back with y’all in a day or two. Until then, take care of yourselves and each other.

Peace & Love,
Barb 

6 comments:

  1. Yea for a new car!

    Yea for vacations!

    Yea you're making journal pages again!

    Things are looking up for you chickie. I'm very happy for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. When will you be in Vegas? I'll be there on a school trip (during the days that is!) from July 17-22 I think. That would be SOO cool if y'all were there the same time. We are staying at the Riviera! I can't wait to go...never been!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yea!!! Good for you!! When are you going to be in Vegas? I only live 9 hours away........Never know! I am so happy about your car. I have owned only one new car myself and that was 5 years ago. It now has over 100K miles on it and I am putting more miles on it everyday for my job. Have fun at work but be careful and don't overdo.

    ReplyDelete
  4. YAY for a new car & VACATION! I guess for back to work too. lol LOVE the journal pages!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love those journal pages!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, wonderful vibrant colours in those beautiful pages! You've definately been busy!
    Yay for a new car! It is very cute. :)
    Much Love

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to drop by. I am open to any comments, questions, suggestions, critiques, etc, so lay it on me...
Peace & Love,
~Barb~

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...