Wednesday, March 31, 2010

On the Mend

My gall bladder surgery on Monday went well and I’m back home and on the mend. I just wanted to check in and say Hi and let you all know that I’m still alive and kickin’…although I’m kickin’ a little slower and with much more pain than usual.

Who’d have thought that 4 little tiny incisions could make ya hurt like you’ve been beaten in the gut by Mohammed Ali in his prime? Sheesh!!

The chair in my art studio is the most comfortable in the house to me at the moment so I’m trying to make use of my time in there by painting and collaging some here and there. I’ll try and post photos tomorrow, if I’m able.

For now, the Lortab I took 20-30 minutes ago is starting to take effect so I think it’s about time for me to lay down and take a nice long nap.

Be good to yourselves and to each other.

Peace & Love,
Barb

7 comments:

  1. So glad your surgery is over! Listen to your body and rest when it tells you too and you will be a happier person soon. I'm impressed that you keep on creating. It's good therapy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Take it easy, girl! I'm glad to hear you're creating, though, cause I'm sure that helps, too! *G*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you can get some R & R and you are 100% yourself soon! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad to hear you are already on the mend and creating too! Take it easy on yourself ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow....you've redone your layout again!! *grabs the sunglasses!* lol..very colorful and bright! I love it!

    Hope you ARE taking it easy and not overdoing it! Take time healing!
    Love you!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Glad to hear you are doing well. I had my GB taken out about 10 yrs ago, and it didn't go so well....had to be cut open & stay in the hospital for a week. Good to hear you went thru it well. Take care, rest easy!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to drop by. I am open to any comments, questions, suggestions, critiques, etc, so lay it on me...
Peace & Love,
~Barb~

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...