Monday, March 22, 2010

Just Checking In

I wish I had something for y’all today…but I don’t.

My days for the past couple of weeks have been full to overflowing with doctors appointments, tests, tests and more tests and it’s not over yet. I meet with the surgeon tomorrow morning at 10am.

I guess I just wanted to say Hi and let my dear bloggy friends know that I haven’t disappeared off the face of the earth, I’m just having to deal with “stuff” right now.

I will be back, in full force, soon…sharing some art I’ve been creating, new journal pages, and lots of great thrift store/yard sale finds.

Much Peace & Love,
Barb

1 comment:

Thank you so much for taking the time to drop by. I am open to any comments, questions, suggestions, critiques, etc, so lay it on me...
Peace & Love,
~Barb~

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...