Friday, February 5, 2010

Makin’ Progress

I only have a few minutes…we’re about to head out the door to eat Chinese for dinner…but I finally took pictures of the window seat cushion and I just had to share.  Not to mention that I found these awesome curtains at the thrift store today and they are making it even cozier there on my little window seat.
Let me know what you think…
102_4298102_4299102_4301


102_4300

The last ones show a close up of the fabric on the cushion and a closer look at my sweet curtains. Hey, for $5.00, I couldn’t pass them up.
So, it’s looking better, don’t ya think?
Welp, gotta run for now but I’ll be back tomorrow with some art journal pages, some info on a FABULOUS online workshop a friend of mine is doing, and other goodies.
Now…time for Chinese food…I’m starvin!
Peace & Love,
Barb

7 comments:

  1. Wow! They are a perfect match. Love the look. Can't wait to see your exciting news!! Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's looking so cozy! You're doing so good at getting everything decorated. I've been in my house for five years now and it's not even halfway decorated.

    I'm glad to hear you've been finding time to get you're journaling in too. Look forward to seeing more.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty!! I love it!!
    Greg actually requested Chinese the other night. He never wants it!! Then the next day he decided he wants to eat it at least once a month! SCORE!!!

    love you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Guess what!! I just gave you an award! I know I know...you are too excited for words!! I hope you like it tho!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your curtains and love seat cushion look wonderful! You have the magic touch of putting things together! How does your kitty like the hitching post there? We have ours near the sliding glass door! What on-line workshop are you talking about? I wonder if it is the same one I'm taking by Mary Ann Moss! Having lots of fun with it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your curtains are so pretty and you got a great deal! They go really well with your window seat cover. I love it when things come together like that. Sorry I'm late making the rounds, but Happy Belated Pink Sat.

    Blessings,
    Tricia

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to drop by. I am open to any comments, questions, suggestions, critiques, etc, so lay it on me...
Peace & Love,
~Barb~

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...