Tuesday, December 1, 2009

December Views

Thanks to some wonderful friends on Twitter and through blogging, I have happened across Hippy Urban Girl and her “December Views” project and have decided to join in.

For the month of December…that crazy, busy, too full of everything month…I, along with lots of other wonderful bloggers, will be blogging in images rather than words.

For this one little month out of 2009, I intend to blog images, not words, everyday and not to miss a day.  It is truly to explore the visual aspect of my creativity and, in the words of Hippy Urban Girl, “to allow myself to enjoy the quiet, to allow myself a month of no stress creativity and to allow myself to share a bit of my world with you in a completely different way than I usually do.”

Come along with me, won’t you?

Peace & Love,
Barb

3 comments:

  1. so lovely to make your acquantaince barb ... very much looking forward to your views ... i sense they will be beautiful, xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this idea and love your images so far! Keep it going and a wonderful holiday season to you and yours!

    ReplyDelete
  3. well, i've viewed the last 4 days worth, backwards, and must say I like this idea!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to drop by. I am open to any comments, questions, suggestions, critiques, etc, so lay it on me...
Peace & Love,
~Barb~

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...