Thursday, November 19, 2009

Video Help? & New Journal Pages

From November 2, 2009:

I’ve been working in my art journals regularly, even though I’m working monster hours lately, and am even doing some things on canvas, too. But I’ve got these ideas in my head that I want to share with y’all in video format, I’m just not a video savvy chica. Things like making your own masks (like the Tim Holtz masks that are great but a little pricy for my meager budget), how to make your own spray inks, etc…but I have to figure out how to edit the videos so I don’t look like a ditz.

Does anyone have a suggestion for a good video editing software that is freeware or shareware? One that isn’t too complicated to figure out?  If you know of one, please share with me! I will be forever grateful.

I’m also doing NaNoJouMo with Dawn Sokol and the gang. I may not be able to keep up with everyone this week, with doing prep work for an inventory at work next Monday, but I’m trying.  If you’re interested (and you should be!), check out the info HERE (and the pages that follow.) Dawn is a total sweetheart and I love that she’s started this idea.

Here’s my latest creation, journal-wise:

EyesI’ve just been working on some different techniques and there’s no better place to do experimenting than in your art journal.

I hope you’re all doing well and had a great Halloween/Dia de los Muertos. Just think, Thanksgiving is just around the corner for those of us in the US. Wow, this year has flown by!

Back soon and don’t forget to leave me ideas about video editing. Thanks!

Peace & Love,

Barb

1 comment:

  1. I love your art (the background of your blog is Van Gogh ?)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to drop by. I am open to any comments, questions, suggestions, critiques, etc, so lay it on me...
Peace & Love,
~Barb~

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...