Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Love in a Box

IMG_0349I have so many art supplies that I love, it’s hard to narrow it down to my very favorites. But these babies came in the mail today and I am in art supply heaven once again!

Copic Sketch Markers, ahhh! They write over most any other kind of media, are refillable, true colored, feel good in your hand, don’t skip. Hey, what more can you ask from a marker?

I tried Prismacolor Markers but I just didn’t like them. I love Prismacolor pencils (the best colored pencils there are, in my opinion) but their markers leave much to be desired. Copics are the way to go, definitely.

And now I have my own little set (not to mention another four individual markers that I bought separately when I was testing to see if I would like them) and that makes Barb one happy girl. Wheeee….

Just a quick drop in to share my new goodies. Y’all take care and keep creating!

Peace & Love,
Barb

8 comments:

  1. ooh, I've heard about these but haven't tried them!

    HOW on earth did you get the van Gogh almond blossom painting as a background???

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been eyeing those puppies for a while myself. Next time I'm in the market for some markers they'll be on the top of the list. Sadly though I JUST bought a set of .88 Stabilo markers in a nifty travel roll up holder. They rock, but they're not refillable. You've sure been busy lately! Keep up your awesomeness. =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhh...they look nice! Happy Thanksgiving~*~

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree with the Prismacolor markers, haven't tried the Copics yet... gotta get me some!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I haven't tried the Copics, I have been using gel pens. Are the Copics opague, or does the colour underneath effect their colour?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi, Barb! I'm drooling just looking at your Copic sketch markers! They are on my holiday wishlist! ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to drop by. I am open to any comments, questions, suggestions, critiques, etc, so lay it on me...
Peace & Love,
~Barb~

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...