Thursday, November 19, 2009

Heaven…I’m in Heaven

Blog post from 9-28-09:

I bet I have that song running through your head right about now, don’t I?  Yea, it’s running through mine, too. 

I hate it when that happens.

Anyway, do you have any idea what this is:IMG_0291Well, for those of you that are not familiar with art journaling, I’ll tell you what this is…it’s a little slice of heaven.  Yea, I know it looks like just a pile of pens to the untrained eye…but in reality, these pens, these MAGICAL pens, are some of the most heavenly writing, doodling, decorating instruments that an art journalist can have in their arsenal of tools.

These, my wonderful new stash of uni-ball Signo UM-153’s in red, orange, navy blue, green, gold, silver, 2 whites & 3 blacks, came in the mail today (and I just ordered them Friday afternoon!) and now I am in pen heaven, I tell ya!

Ahhhhhh….nothing like some great new pens to give an addict like me her fix for the day (or week! lol)

I really need to do a post on what my favorite pens and tools for art journaling are, don’t I?  I think I will give it a little time for my readership to increase before I do that…and I have a little giveaway planned, too, so be sure to keep checking back.

Hope your week has started well and that you are enjoying a little piece of heaven in your life, too.

Peace & Love,
Barb

1 comment:

  1. Hi Barb! Found you through Pen Addict's post. I've been reading about art journaling quite a bit lately and I'm interested. If you don't mind, I'll stick around and grab some pointers from you. (By the way, you may have guessed via the route I came here that I'm a pen and paper nut, too.)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to drop by. I am open to any comments, questions, suggestions, critiques, etc, so lay it on me...
Peace & Love,
~Barb~

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...