Thursday, November 19, 2009

Creative Magic

From 9-28-09:

I can’t remember a time in my life when I wasn’t creative or crafty.  It’s just always been a part of me, making things or painting or drawing or just cutting pictures out of magazines and collaging all my favorites onto a poster board.

Yet, for a long time (my entire 30’s) I didn’t do anything creative short of writing. Nothing involving paint or glue, yarn or fabric…nothing. 

Coincidentally, I also think that my 30’s were the lowest point in my life.  Since I found my way back to the creative life and incorporated art into my everydays, I believe that I am better.

SCAN0057

Guess that’s what was on my mind today.

Hope your Sunday was a good one.

Peace & Love,
Barb

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to drop by. I am open to any comments, questions, suggestions, critiques, etc, so lay it on me...
Peace & Love,
~Barb~

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...